Are you a person with Windows 10/Windows 11? Many of us were getting use to Windows 11 lately. It gets good acceptance among the users in the operating system ecosystem.
Windows 12 is rumore to start rolling out later next year. It will also come with new features like a floating taskbar.
Windows 12 is expressive… in a way
There are many true rumors about Windows 12 this year. But Microsoft is releasing some important information. To be honest, Microsoft has not confirmed this personally. There are many indications of its development.
Take a look at a screenshot of a video from the 2024 developer conference that mentions a “next generation” of information. The question is thought to be referring to Test 12. This is not cloud-videos 11.
Microsoft has mentione a “Next Valley prototype design,” which is rumore to be a code for the next generation of tests.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how I can create Windows 12 installation media:
- First, let’s download the Windows 12 ISO file from the Microsoft website.
- Next, connect a USB flash drive with at least 16GB of storage to the computer
- Then, I’ll open the Windows 12 Media Creation Tool and select the option to create installation media.
- Within the tool, I’ll choose the language, version, and architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) for my Windows 12 installation.
Windows 12 installation media
First, I need to check the system requirements to make sure my computer is compatible with Windows 12 This involves verifying that my processor, RAM, storage and graphics card meet the required requirements If my PC meets these minimum requirements, I can proceed with the installation process.
- Go to Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery.
- Under Advanced Commissioning, click Restart.
- In the menu that appears, click Select a device, then click your USB drive.
- From here, you will be taken to the installation environment. Select your language and keyboard settings, then click Install Now and accept the license terms
- On the next screen, you need to select Custom: Install Windows only (advanced).
- You will see a list of disks and partitions on your PC.
- You can format them or delete them and create a new partition in unspecified space. Either way, you will lose your data. In this case, we deleted the partitions and created a new one. Windows automatically creates some additional partitions that are needed to function.
- Click Next and the installation will begin.
Download 64-bit PRO
VisitorLatest notes that Microsoft Fort has teased a version of the company’s Ignite 2024 operating system with a floating taskbar. It is believe to be internal part of the new design changes for the upcoming tests.
According to rumors, Microsoft may release Windows 12 in the third quarter of 2024. A wider rollout is also rumore in 2025, with Windows 11 in 2021.
An earlier statement suggested that Intel, and possibly AMD, were working with Microsoft to bring advanced artificial intelligence capabilities to Windows. This is not surprising considering their initiative.
Ironically, we are discussing Windows 12 at a time when Windows 11 is starting to gain traction among PC users. Last month, its global market share reached a record high of around 24%, although Windows 10 still leads with 71%.